JOIN US IN MANCHESTER!
Learn the most important aspects of moving to New Zealand.
Over the last 20 years, Working In has helped thousands of people successfully move to New Zealand.
Attend one of our UK sessions to learn first-hand from our experts, how you can find a job, gain permanent residence and start a new life in New Zealand. Seats are limited! Book now to avoid missing out.
Learn all you need to know about
- The latest on border and immigration policy
- Preparing for the move (the crucial steps that people often miss)
- How to secure a job and maximise employment support
- Securing a Visa (how to ensure your visa is accepted)
- Relocation and settlement (key information about living in New Zealand)
Hosted by our Licensed Immigration Advisers, UK based Paul Goddard & NZ based Nassim Lalehzarhi
Author of the book A New Life in New Zealand, Paul’s move to New Zealand was documented in the hit BBC TV shows, Get A New Life and We Got A New Life.
He became a Licensed Immigration Adviser and, for over a decade, has been helping people from the UK achieve their dream life in New Zealand.
Nassim is head of Working In Visas New Zealand and is a Licensed Immigration Adviser, overseeing more than 2000 visa approvals processed by her team.
She is travelling from New Zealand to be at the UK events.
Our expert relocation partners will be there too
- PSS Removals – UK’s first choice shipping company for moving overseas
- DialAFlight – Working IN’s preferred travel partner
- Global Reach – International funds transfers
- Jets4Pets – everything you need for your pet’s relocation
- Pension Transfer – expert advice on UK pension transfers
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to make your move to New Zealand a reality
After the presentation, you will have the chance to speak directly with the team.
They will answer your questions and direct you on the best pathways forward for you.
Seating is strictly limited to 120 people, so book your tickets today to avoid missing out on this face-to-face opportunity!